Available in a variety of shapes and sizes & particularly suitable for mounting over ducts, liftshafts or stairwells. These units perform especially well in a classroom environment when coupled with our controllable dampers and control panels.
Designed to act as rooftop weathering ventilation terminals, the turret tops have the option of being openable either for additional ventilation or for roof access/egress.
Offered in a wide variety of materials to include aluminium & steel, either in mill finish or post coated. Also available manufactured using pre-coated materials.
Aluminium alloy units in aluminium sheet to BS EN 485 or aluminium extrusions to 6063 T6 supplied in either mill finish or with a polyester powder paint finish (including Syntha Pulvin) with a wide choice of colours and gloss levels.
Other standard finishes to aluminium include anodising in Natural Silver or coloured Anolok II.
Steel units manufactured using galvanised steel in mill finish or with a polyester powder paint finish.
Pre-coated units manufactured using Plastisol, PVDf or Colorcoat coated substrates in a full range of colours.
Also available using stainless steel, zinc, copper or bronze sheet materials.
Lids can be opaque metal, or with translucent infils to include polycarbonate, glass etc.,
Maintenance should be carried out in accordance with McKenzie-Martin’s recommendations.
Openable units can be manually opened with gas strut stays, extended cable control is available together with remote electric actuation.
An additional option includes connection to smoke detection or building management systems.
- Made-to-measure with various base skirt options.
- Available in many materials and finishes.
- Expanded metal bird guards, security guards or fly mesh can be fitted as required.
- Opening lids available with many control options.
- Maintenance should be carried out in accordance with McKenzie-Martin’s recommendations.
System Design & Product
- Assistance with scheme design and product selection is offered by our experienced technical team.