A comprehensive range of extruded aluminium rooflights to suit a wide variety of commercial / industrial / domestic applications.
All Ventura roofiights are suitable for mounting onto a prepared roof curb or can be supplied with a preformed base for fixing onto a flat roof or sloping roof up to 15° (40° on request).
Available in a wide range of sizes combined with a variety of glazing options.
To minimise heat loss, improve thermal qualities and improve noise absorption, the rooflights can be manufactured with double glazing and insulated upstands.
Thermally broken frames are available.
Rooflights can be supplied with or without curb upstands.
The Ventura range offers a choice of rooflight including the following options:
- Non-ventilating – Types A & AE
- Permanent Ventilating – Types CV & CVE
- Opening – Types C, CS & CE
All the units are offered in standard nominal sizes and are available in multiples of 300mm, both in width and length to determine the overall finished curb size.
Please note: Unit Types A, AE, CV, CVE glazed with various types of glass can be manufactured in non-standard sizes.
All frames and upstands are manufactured using extruded aluminium section to 6063 T6 alloy complete with welded corners and integral condensation channels.
Continuous snap-on cover beads are supplied for all external glazing edges to retain the rooflight glazing.
The units are available with an extensive range of glazing options and are offered in various shapes and finishes, to include:-
- G One layer of 6mm or 6.4mm (laminated) glass
- 2G 6mm toughened glass to outer rebate, with 6mm toughened or 6.4mm laminated glass to inner rebate
- 2GM 6mm toughened glass to outer rebate, with 6.4mm laminated glass having obscure finish to inner rebate
- P Single pyramid, clear or opal PVC
- 2P Double pyramid, clear or opal PVC 13mm air space
- D Single dome, clear or opal PVC / Polycarbonate
- 2D Double dome, clear or opal PVC / Polycarbonate 18mm air space
- PG Single pyramid, clear or opal PVC. One layer of 6mm/6.4mm (laminated) glass
- PGM Single pyramid, clear or opal PVC. 6.4mm laminated glass with obscure finish to inner rebate
- DG Single dome, clear or opal PVC / Polycarbonate. One layer of 6mm/6.4mm (laminated) glass
- DGM Single dome, clear or opal PVC / Polycarbonate. 6.4mm laminated glass with obscure finish to inner rebate
- PD Single pyramid, clear or opal PVC. Single dome, clear or opal PVC / Polycarbonate
- SDG Sealed stepped 24mm thick double glazed unit, various glass options including 6mm toughened glass outer pane with 6.4mm laminated glass (clear or obscure finish) inner pane
- 3D Triple dome, clear or opal PVC / Polycarbonate
The rooflights have been tested by the Warrington Fire Research Centre. The purpose of the test was to determine, in accordance with British Standard 476, Part 3, the ability of a rooflight to resist both penetration by fire and the spread of flame. All the rooflights passed this test and a copy of the report is available on request.
The units are offered in mill finish or alternatively in a range of polyester powder paint finishes in choice of colours.
Maintenance should be carried out in accordance with McKenzie-Martin’s recommendations.
System Design & Product Selection
Assistance with scheme design and product selection is offered by our experienced technical team.